Jul 6, 2012




I've been meaning to tie-dye for the past few months but never got around to it. Finally I decided to buy me some white shirts and just go for it. I actually wanted to get one of those tie-dye kits - the really easy ones where you have several colors and its just super practical. But since I had no clue where to get them in Luxembourg, I just decided to get a purple "Dylon" dye which seemed to work. Except for that, well... I was obviously supposed to wear gloves which I didn't so I ended up having hands covered 100% in black... so annoying. But overall it was really fun and I'm really happy with the outcome so i definitely recommend trying it out if you're into affordable DIY projects that may get a bit messy, heh.
-aïda xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts? x